Green Light Therapy
“Green Light Therapy” is known as the great balancer! The light causes chemical reactions in the target area, which excite cells to increase cellular performance that in turn can eliminate pain and migraines, calm anxiety, accelerate the sleep process and rejuvenate skin.
The Green LED Therapy is also used to:
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Dilated capillaries
- Dilate sagging skin around the eyes, under eye circles
- Hyperpigmentation and sun spots.
Green Light Therapy is amazing for calming the body and helping reduce stress. Feeling neck tension after a long day of computer work or driving? Simply use while sitting or lying down and feel significance difference in tension and anxiety.
Green Light Therapy Facts:
- Before the advent of antibiotics in the early 1930s, hospitals would paint the walls of the recovery rooms green for its healing properties known to quicken the reparative factors after surgery?
- As with all colors of light, numerous benefits can be achieved, physically, mentally and emotionally. Green light is found at the center of the visible spectrum, bringing balance and tranquility to the skin and organs.
- The key to green light therapy is the wavelength of light, as different colors (wavelengths) produce different chemical reactions within the cells.
- Many of the home-use devices are relatively underpowered. The Green Illuminate LED Disk is a very powerful light device, easy to use and great for travel.
Green Light Therapy Testimonials . . .
Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue:
When I was extremely ill with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue, I barely had the strength to open the car door and walk into the house when I got home from a full day’s teaching.
As soon as I made it into the house I would lay down under the green light. After about 30 minutes I felt a shift in my body. It was something like a wave of relaxation that energized me at the same time. After that, I could get up and cook dinner and then prepare the next day’s lesson plans. Sometimes I would vary the colors according to need, but I always came back to green. It was the only way I got through those difficult years until I stopped teaching and had more time to focus on recovery. Rufina J.
In the 30 years since Donna Keller-Ossipov had her first migraine, she’s tried everything from pills to Botox to keep the crushing headaches at bay. They’ve come every few days anyway, forcing her to retreat to a dark room, nauseated and incapacitated.
So when Keller-Ossipov learned of a clinical trial testing “green light therapy” for migraine, she didn’t hesitate to sign up. Months after the study ended, she still bathes herself in the green glow of a portable LED light 2 hours per day, setting it next to her as she winds down at night. She hasn’t had a migraine
since spring. “I don’t know how it works,” says the retired 61-year-old nurse. “But it works.”
I personally use the green light on a regular basis and have found the more I use it the more benefits I see. Being a sun buff in the 70’s and 80’s coupled with white skin, I accumulated those dreaded brown spots. I Visited my dermatologist and he was so encouraging. ” By the way, they will get worse as time goes on.”
Well, I have found that using the green light, was just an added bonus in diminishing brown spots. The “star” of the green light that I have grown to love is that the green light is a physical equilibrator that tends to bring all bodily functions to their normal levels. Incredibly relaxing!