Allergy or Virus?With such a challenging time, determining if your symptoms are allergy or virus related can be confusing, a sneeze or a cough can trigger even more anxiety about the COVID19, And Springtime is here! Allergic disease is one of the most common chronic health conditions in the world. For people with allergies or asthma, worry can be exacerbated, as many people are concerned that any symptoms, they have right now may be a sign of the pandemic coronavirus. It’s important to know the difference between an allergy or virus, as they can share some of the same symptoms such as a possible cough or shortness of breath. The severity of symptoms during an allergic reaction can vary widely. Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction include:
|Allergy Symptoms||COVID19 Symptoms||Flu Symptoms|
|Itchy, watery eyes||Fever||Cough|
|Itchy nose/Stuffy nose (Often)||Cough||Fever|
|Sneezing (Often)||Shortness of breath||Shortness of Breath|
|Runny nose||Difficulty breathing||Fatigue (Sometimes)|
|Rashes||Other symptoms can include:||Headache (Sometimes)|
|Cough||Tiredness||Body aches (Sometimes)|
|Stomach Cramps||Aches||Diarrhea/G.I. (Sometimes)|
|Vomiting||Runny nose||Stuffy Nose (Rare)|
|Diarrhea||Sore Throat||Sneezing (Rare)|
|Pain/Body Aches (Often)|
|Throat Closing or Sore Throat (Often)|
|A sense of “impending doom”|
|Chest tightness and losing your breath|
|Feeling faint, light-headed or “blacking out”|
- Your gut health.
- The more diverse microbiome in your gut, the better your immune system functions.
- Runny Nose
- Watery or itchy eyes, and other symptoms.
- Don’t smoke.
- Eat a diet high in vegetables and unprocessed food.
- Take a multivitamin to get the 30 plus nutrients your cells need to stay healthy.
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Control your stress level. CBD has a lot of backed science for multiple levels of benefits.
- Control your blood pressure.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation (no more than one to two drinks a day for men, no more than one a day for women).
- Get enough sleep. Try R.E.M. sleep for a restful night; the product has a great balance to rebuild levels of critical sleep nutrients.
- Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and trying not to touch your hands to your face, since harmful germs can enter through your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Preparing for social distancing, self-quarantine, or self-isolation: Schedule an appointment for food prep and save yourself hours of time!
FDA DISCLAIMER: The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.